Celebrate Oktoberfest with Harvest Bier
- Join us at Duration for a spectacular evening of good beer, good music, good times, and good food – pretzels, wurst, mustard, pickles!
- Tickets cost £12 per person to a single date (over 18 only) and include entry, a tankard, pint, and a giant German pretzel.
- Doors open at 4pm on either Fri 1st Oct or Sat 2nd Oct and guests can arrive anytime until 7pm. The bar will close at 8pm.
- This event sees the return of Harvest Bier our 5.5% Marzen pouring in a 6 tap lineup* over at Abbey Farm, West Acre, Kings Lynn.
- Expect warm founders welcome and a great night of beer discovery at the heart of our Bavarian brewhouse – the barrel store.
- Oktoberfest marks the start of Tap Nights our inside winter setting, following a summer of successful Tap Days.
- The Oktoberfest seating plan will be set up in our well-ventilated Barrel Store in a German beer hall-style, with no separate tables guaranteed.
- The courtyard will be open for non-ticketed guests: walk-ins, families, and those with dogs where the full menu will be available.
- Free parking is provided on-site.
- Tickets are limited to 8 per order.
*Duration Oktoberfest Tap Night Launch Tap List
Harvest Bier – 5.5% Marzen
Cuttin’ Grass – 4.5% Italian Pilsner
Doses – 5.1% German Pilsner
Fly In Your Dreams – 5.5% Blackberry Saison
Remember When The Pub – 7.1% West Coast IPA
Turtles All The Way Down – 5.5% American Pale