Online Tour & Tasting | 31st August | Save The Blue Bell Takeover 2pm
Stoke Ferry near Downham Market may not have a pub right now, but on Bank Holiday Monday the whole village is joining forces to raise a glass and awareness and you are invited to Save The Blue Bell.
Join Duration and the people of Stoke Ferry to sample our award-winning ‘Best Beer In Norfolk’ Bet The Farm and more at a tour and tasting experience live from the brewery.
Taking place across gardens and living rooms in Stoke Ferry and beyond we hope you will spend your bank holiday supporting local from near and far. For every tour ticket sold Duration will deliver beers to your door and put a pint behind the bar at the Blue Bell on opening night.
Duration is a modern farmhouse brewery nestled in ancient woodlands in rural Norfolk creating wild ales and fresh beers brewed from nature with purpose.
Join Duration founders Miranda & Bates at the heart of their Norfolk brewery for an online tour of their brewery, and a tutored tasting to support a great community initiative.
- A 30 min tour of our breweries 20HL BrauKon brewhouse, cellar and canning line
- 4 beers including award-winning ‘Best Beer in Norfolk’ Bet The Farm (beers will be shipped to you)
- A litho notebook bound in our resident artist Henry WS Mullers label designs
- A tutored tasting in the barrel store to accompany your beers
- An informal opportunity for Q&A with Duration founders Miranda & Bates
Beers included with the tour ticket:
- Turtles All The Way Down – 5.5% American Pale – Soft | Juicy | Tropical
- Bet The Farm – 4.5% Continental Pale – Crisp | Floral | Dry | Light
- Little Fanfare – 3.8% Grisette – Spritz | Citrus | Dry
- Sweeping Coast – 4.8% West Coast Pale Ale – Bright | Fresh | Resinous
The event runs from 2-4pm. If you live in Stoke Ferry please select free ‘Click & Collect’ as your shipping method at checkout as The Blue Bell are organising your local deliveries.