Duration Brewery Tours
Brewery tour and beer tastings at Duration’s farmhouse brewery take place on the first Saturday of the month 12-1pm over at Abbey Farm, West Acre, Kings Lynn.
Come to the heart of our brewery for a founder led tour of our Bavarian brewhouse and cellar. Learn about the brewing process, our sustainable ethos and see where we make our Beers That Belong, brewed from nature with purpose at our West Norfolk brewery.
Tours make a great gift idea too! Use the calendar to book or if you prefer you can purchase a £25 gift card to gift a tour.
A tour ticket admits one adult (carers and guides do not require a ticket). Tours take place on the first Saturday at 12-1pm Oct-Apr. Please arrive 15mins ahead of start time at Duration Brewing, Abbey Farm, River Road, West Acre, Kings Lynn, PE32 1UA.
- An hour-long experience that includes a 30min tour of our 20HL Bavarian brewhouse, cellar, and canning line
- A tutored tasting with 3 of our freshest beers over in the barrel store
- An informal opportunity for Q&A with one of our founders
- A branded glass keepsake
- 10% off any beers purchased in the kiosk
Use the calendar below to book your tour
- Over 18s only
- Groups limited to 12 (and may vary depending on latest guidelines)
- Tours are non refundable
- If you cannot attend please let us know via email 48hrs before to reschedule
- Please check in 15mins before start time in the barrel store
- Latecomers will not be admitted as you need to have a H&S briefing
Not what you’re after?